TORNADOR® TOOL INSTRUCTIONS
Wear appropriate hearing and eye protection. Do not exceed 110 psi. Do not point cleaning tool at face or body. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Z-014 TORNADOR® AIR BLOW OUT TOOL
The TORNADOR® Air Blow Out Tool requires a minimum air pressure of 50 to 90 psi, constant, for optimum performance.
DO NOT EXCEED 90 psi.
NOTE: Constant air supply may vary depending on compressor size and capabilities. Always make sure tank and air lines are free from oil and water contamination.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Set air pressure on the regulator at 60 to 90 psi.
2. Wear appropriate ear and eye protection.
3. Do not point tool at face or body.
4. Use the TORNADOR® Air Blow Out Tool to blow debris and moisture out of hard-to-reach areas of a vehicle. Use the TORNADOR® Air Gun inside or outside the vehicle. The strong, tornado-like funnel of air blasts out dirt and dust quickly and easily.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Avoid dropping the air tool on the floor.
• Disconnect air tool when not in use.
• During and after use, place nozzle into a bucket of soapy water, depress trigger once or twice to remove dirt buildup in cone. This will help to prevent premature wear.
"90 day limited manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing & part defects."
Warranty will be voided, if it is used for anything other than the intended use of the TORNADOR® tool.